Grand Theft Auto, GTA, is a game series we all are familiar to. GTA games have a history of developing the most popular and best selling games of all time. An action-adventure open world virtual game with bikes, cars, weapons, girls, missions, terrorists and much more – playing GTA games is every gamer’s dream! And this time Rockstar North (developer of GTA) has raised the bar even high with the 15th game in the series overall, GTA 5. Rockstar Games has released the official gameplay trailer of GTA 5, showing how you will be able to switch quickly between the three main characters in the game, and some of the fun activities that you can do within the GTA 5 Los Santos world
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP and Up
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or similar
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 25 GB of free space
- Graphic Card: GeForce GT 340, or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5400+ , or Radeon HD 3800 series
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
GTA 5 Installation:
1. Download “GTA 5 Installer”.
2. Once download completed, Run the “Installer”.
3. Click on “Install” and select folder to install.
4. The installing process might take sometimes, depend on your internet connection.
5. Once installation procress is completed, GTA 5 icon will appear on your desktop screen.
6. Double click on “GTA 5” icon to play.
GTA 5 PS/Xbox/PSP Instructions Are There In The Folder Named Instructions.
GTA 5 Download Instructions:
1. Click On The Button “Download”
2. Complete A Short Survey
(First We Kept The File In Open Server But Due To Clams Of Rockstar Games We Moved It To The Safe Server. So Its Important To Complete The Survey For Downloading)
3. The Download Will Automatically Start.
Select Your Device:
GTA 5 Download